Saturday, January 25, 2014

Can White People Say The N-Word?

In the light of Madonna's recent attempt of unilaterally joining the black community through Instagram, I thought I should give white people an update on black people and our feelings towards the word 'nigga'. Nigga, nigga, nigga. Before I jump into that, I just want to mention that Madonna is on Instagram, she dated Chris Rock, she adopted a black baby from Zimwabawhoever, and she's 55 years old. You can say all of those things will qualify for a 'hood pass' but I don't give out passes, I just find all of those things to be extremely weird. But can Madonna say 'nigga'?
Here's Madonna's official comment:

I don't know who the fuck dirty soap is and why she was using nigga in that context, but to each it's own. If you're white and you want to yell out nigga for no reason like you have tourettes syndrome, that's totally up to you. To answer the question is YES, you have my permission white nigga.

Meanwhile, white people are freaking the fuck out. Madonna is a very notable white woman of stature. She is top tier white people, and probably will be shamed in the next white people meeting. Meanwhile, niggas do not give a fuck. Niggas have not gave a fuck since the NAACP buried the word back 2007. Nigga had a funeral and everything. Well Madonna and dirty soap dug that motherfucka up and she got it for the low. Word up.


Depending on what bubble you live in, white people have been saying 'nigga'. Since I'm a big comedy fan, I know white comics who use the word liberally. It doesn't bother me because it's not racist. Racism bothers me. Shit, white people invented the word, let em say it! You're entitled to exercise your freedom of speech rights just as much as black people. Rappers say nigga all the time in their music knowing that they have white fans expecting white people to pause themselves out of guilt. Dawg, nobody looking, just say it.

I heard the confusion from white people over the years asking why do we say the word to each other, but don't want another race to say it to us? That is not a dumb question white lady and I will be more than happy to educate you. To play nigga's advocate for a second, it all started from slavery....zzzzzz
To get to the point, it's our word now until we get our reparations. White people can't say it, unless you want us to take your yachts away. But that's bullshit right? Just say the fucking word. It's just a word! Just watch who you say it to and watch how you say it. It's nigga not nigger. Baby steps. It's a new generation by 2025, it'll be in the dictionary. Then they wont spellcheck you and put niggardly.

Here's a funny clip of Opie & Anthony listening to Drake's "Started From The Bottom"


0 comments:

Post a Comment