Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trayvon Martin and Jesus Christ #sameperson

Yesterday approximately at 8ish pm, Trayvon Martin's twitter page was discovered by "top men". On this page we found a picture of this him.......

It's either a gold grill or a hersey bar wrapper.

After going through all the ramifications, I concluded in my theory that little tray tray was in fact was a G. A @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA at that. His page went viral and his mentions became flooded with some of the funniest tweets ever. Let me be clear, I find this kind of ignorance reprehensible, vile, disgusting, unconstitutional, diabolical, juvenile. However, like Dave Chappelle said "I'm 80% comedian and 20% black" so I had to hold in my laughter. Twitter deleted his page the subsequent day. 

It kind of angered me to see such recklessness adolescent by him when his parents portrayed him to look so innocent. Nobody mentioned he was suspended from school for having a baggie with weed residue inside of it at the time. I took a lot of my time raising awareness of a so-called innocent kid. Don't try to cover it up. If he was a drug dealer/gangster then let it be said. The whole world is gaining sympathy off photos from 3 years ago. To be fair, a lot of kids are like Trayvon at 17, including Jesus Christ himself.


Jesus Christ and Trayvon Martin were the same person at one point in time. Why? There isn't any evidence of Jesus in his teenager years but I'm here to tell you that is erroneous! Jesus had a twitter when he was 17 and I have his tweets written down on sticky notes. Here are some tweets from Jesus...

 "invitin some outta town hos to Nazareth. bitches love Nazareth"

"my moms crazy talkin bout i was immaculately conceived. fuck outta here bitch u was raped"    

"that nigga Judas be acting like a bitch"

"bout to cop dese new $300 galaxy foams sandals"

"bitches gon be bitches"

"Morgan Freeman old as hell lol"

"Ima leav u a souv nigga when I bust, omg JC luk @ ha fac, den ha bf go nd kis ha in da sam plac, den ima clap da nigga up"

"free boosie"

"somebody laced the weed bro!"


See, Jesus was a G too and they covered it up. No matter who they were, both of them didn't deserve what they got. Amen.



    

2 comments:

  1. I tried my hardest not to laugh (because the Trayvon case is a serious matter), but I couldn't resit; the Judas line got me. This was funny.

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete