Friday, March 9, 2012

Top 10 Funniest Comedians, Right Now!

Prior to this sugarcoated title, I was plotting a diabolical plan that would separate blacks vs. whites in the comedic genre. Instead, I thought it would be less controversial if I just put the funniest comedians out right now then it would be self explanatory (that white comics are actually funnier than blacks). Counting only the cool ones who actually still do standup, here we go.

10. Chris D'elia


Here's an unfamiliar face to a lot of you but I've been following his work for almost a year. He was recently on the Whitney Cummings show on NBC and I swear I think they canceled it in the middle of airing the pilot. Other than the misfortune of pretending to being Whitney Cummings' fake boyfriend, he's a hilarious at the laugh factory.



9. Corey Holcomb 



Corey Holcomb is my favorite black comedian at the moment. He's been on Wild N Out with the HILARIOUS Nick Cannon (Nick Cannon is hilarious) and he's currently running a radio show. He's very informative to females especially. Once again establishing that all men ain't shit including him.

New Marriage Vows http://youtu.be/ZYYBNkPofpE   


8. Bill Maher 



LOL I've never see this picture and if you know Bill Maher, you know he's no fan of George Bush. Bill Maher is an intellectual liberal who's rhetoric touches on every vital topic in politics. If you're a big Jesus freak, you'd hate this guy like the hypercritical faggot that you are. He's my role my and intelligence is something to be admired.

Michael Jackson http://youtu.be/d01Z5Y3mOy0  



7. Aziz Ansari


RAAAAAAAANDY! Yo, Aziz Ansari is fucking hilarious. Might see him on Parks and Recreations, might have seen him on Human Giant, OR you've might of seen him in Jay-z and Kanye's "Otis" video. Just look for the guy who looks like he doesn't belong. He has an alter ego like Nicki Minaj called RAAAAAAAANDY and that shit is fucking funny. I'll give a link so you can see for yourself.



6. Sarah Silverman



This is the only woman that will make this list, sorry ladies. Sarah Silverman is the sexiest woman alive (personality wise). She makes fun of every race and definitely pokes fun at the holocaust. She was dating my favorite talk show host Jimmy Kimmel until she met me in real life. She's not fucking Matt Damon, she's fucking me.

Martin Luther King Jr. http://youtu.be/b3RYrQSir7k 



5. Louis CK


Every joke Louis CK made is original and hilarious. I just caught on and watched every episode of "Louie"  (his television show on FX) on Netflix. His job is to make people uncomfortable and he's does an exceptional job. 

Being White http://youtu.be/TG4f9zR5yzY   

4. Kevin Hart



Kevin Hart is always in character as soon as the cameras are on. He is on BET every time Stephen Hill decides the movie Soul Plane wasn't such a bad idea after all.
His standup I'm A Grown Little Man established that he is the funny black comedian is showbiz in 2009. Actually, it seems like he's the only working black comic in showbiz nowadays.



3. Dave Chappelle



Every time I think of Dave Chappelle, I think of that 50 million dollar skit. Once a upon a time, Dave Chappelle was rated "Funniest Comedian In America" after 2 seasons of success from his television program on Comedy Central. Every now and then, he pokes his head out of the countryside and still puts on a show. Back to this money though.....you ran from 50 million dollars!!!




2. Ricky Gervais



According to Ricky Gervais, Ricky Gervais is the richest comedian in the world. This is the guy who created the original The Office from the UK (a place americans don't care about). This guy has a bad habit of tweeting his haters on twitter and a bad habit of never tweeting me back. He is funny as hell for an english accent fuckeroo and I suggest you get on the train.




1. Daniel Tosh




This is the only celebrity in the world I would go Lady Gaga over. Daniel Tosh is funnier than your favorite comedian, suck it. From doing Taco Bell commercials, to getting Dave Chappelle's money that Comedy Central offered for making fun of web videos. He's the most efficient joke teller I has ever witnessed. I love Daniel Tosh more than I love my dad and you can quote me on this. 

  Retard Olympics http://youtu.be/qL6jOqKOJtY




0 comments:

Post a Comment