Sunday, March 4, 2012

"The Last Hurrah" Mixtape

For those of you who didn't know, I'm a drug dealer with 50 cars and every now and then I shoot people. Well, maybe not I did rap about it. Even knowing is I was completely fabricating the truth, I still wrote verses like this video below because I was good at it.



As I got older, I started to realize the error in my ways and became somewhat of a conscience rapper. Even changing my rap name multiple times, I now feel better just being me. Experimenting from everything from hip-hop to r&b I made a bunch of bad songs. Some of them were actually good. I recorded over 100 songs from 2007-2010 and only dropped one group mixtape in 2008. I have no intentions of continuing this poor man's dream so I thought it would be a good idea to finally release all of my music. This was supposed to be the intro to my newest mixtape Imaginary Friends. 



I was in the process of making a mixtape called Special Education after I went solo but never dropped. So a lot of those songs will be on this compilation of all the best ones. I call it The Last Hurrah. Some songs might be a little wack but oh well, I don't rap anymore who gives a fuck. The best songs haven't even been recorded but fuck it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment