Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Avengers, The Amazing Spiderman, Dark Knight Rises

 The Avengers (May 4, 2012)


Am I the only one who's not excited about cartoons and comic books that I wasn't interested in as a youth? I seem to be the only geek who doesn't want to see the Avengers. I'm almost positive that Captain America is nobody's favorite superhero. Neither is Thor...but then again, there are 7 billion people in the world and somebody has to believe Keanu Reeves is a good actor. (unrelated reference) The surprise scene in one of the trailers I seen was Mark Ruffalo turning into the Hulk. Mark Ruffalo? I think Eric Bana played the best Hulk but Edward Norton's Hulk was the best movie. Enjoy comic book geeks.



The Amazing Spiderman (July 3, 2012)

 

Hey Andrew Garfield, where the fuck is Peter Parker? This new guy with his cool weird hair looks nothing like the guy I grew up watching on the cartoon. After I think about it, Peter Parker really doesn't have a distinct look like Superman and Batman does, so we'll give him a pass. My biggest problem with this is that it's a reboot of the already established the Spiderman series, why do we need a different one? Emma Stone plays Mary Jane Watson and I'm still like what? why? I hate her face on screen as much as I hate Anna Faris' movies....and face. I think Kirsten Dunst is irreplaceable but besides the cons, the pro is "nice suit".

The Dark Knight Rises (July 20, 2012)


As Batman's biggest supporter, I feel the need to buy two tickets and some overly expensive cinema junk food. This is a movie I want to see but am I excited about it? ah...maybe. You can't go wrong with Christopher Nolan though. He reinvented Batman. Nobody will fully admit the great job Christian Bale does as Batman "His voice is too deep, he's too skinny, yadayadayada" As opposed to Val Kilmer and George Clooney, lets give the guy a break. The handsome Tom Hardy plays the ugly Bane who I don't remember because I never read comic books, sue me. He looks really creepy so lets just try to forget Heath Ledger played the best villain of all time in The Dark Knight. Joesph Gordon-Levitt is in this movie too, which is cool. July 20th, will you be there?

Here's a picture of Man Of Steel (2013)






0 comments:

Post a Comment