Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Movies To Look Out For In 2013

I get all of my sources from the movie database so take it up with them if they sound a little fictional. Some movies I will mention are undated but lets hope they get released in 2013.


Robocop 
















A week ago, I seen this up on IMDB with a release date of 2013 and if you go on there now it's full of question marks and uncertainty. If you look at the picture it says "coming in 2010" so cosmic con geeks are probably getting their panties in a bunch. I'm guilty of weeping about Sin City 2 which was supposed to be released this year according to IMDB three years ago. I digress, it would be cool to see another Robocop in this day and age with all of the cool updated cgi but it wouldn't be nearly as cool as the other superhero movies because lets be honest, a robot cop is pretty much obsolete.



Arrested Development The Movie  



Hey "they canceled the show too early fans" guess what's currently in development? No, not Firefly it's Arrested Development, the movie. Jeffrey Tambor confirmed this on Craig Ferguson that they are in the works and it is definitely coming out in 2013.  

24 The Movie


Speaking of Fox shows that got canceled, Jack Bauer is back! And the lovely Mary Lynn Rajskub who plays Jack's CTU assistant Chloe O'Brien will still be helping him through his covert operations. If you don't know anything about 24, the show is filmed in real time and Jack kicks some terrorists ass every 30 minutes through his day. My only question is how are they going to make a movie about 2 hours? But anything is possible when we're talking about a dude who doesn't piss, shit, sleep, or eat for a whole day and still manages to kill Muslims. Look out for this in 2013. I know I will.

The Apocalypse 


Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, and all the Judd Apatow movies reunite in 2013 for "The Apocalypse". This movie includes some of your favorite white comedic actors like Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, James Franco, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride, and the black Craig Robinson. I'm predicting the funniest comedy since 40 Year Old Virgin but probably a little more ridiculous. 


That's all for now. Let me do some more research and i'll get back to you....when I feel like it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment