Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oscar Nominations & Predictions 2012

I don't know why I love award shows so much. Something about awarding the most elite human beings and makes us feel like the shitty ones is really entertaining. The Oscars are my favorites and I love Eddie Murphy. Billy Crystal? uh...not so much. So I was kind of upset that he declined the offer to host.

Why wasn't John Stewart or hell even Ellen Degeneres a shoe in? He made a couple of pre oscar viral videos that were Dane Cook funny. When Harry Met Sally was like 2 decades ago and he was old then.

Let Daniel Tosh host the Oscars next year and make these rich white bastards uncomfortable. Make a web rendition of the movies that weren't nominated.

Now, for the nominees...

I already know people don't care about the Oscars period so I'm going to just pick the most important ones. The highlighted ones are the ones I WANT to win. It's a bias prediction. It's pretty much just voting for Barack Obama because he's black. And nobody cares because it's just the Oscars and I haven't seen all the movies and I'm sure you didn't either.

I know it looks kinda crappy but I thought it would take less time to just copy/paste and highlight my predictions from the website. I'm not going to overcompensate for 20 or less views...enjoy! Watch the Oscars February 26, 2012


Actor In a Leading Role



Actor In a Supporting Role




Actress In a Leading Role



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment